Oslo Court in St John's Wood was built of reinforced concrete Its basement was used through the war as a shelter for local residents as well as the flat owners
Likes on Facebook: 0
Total votes for this image: 100
|GO TO LOCATION PAGE|
View page which features this image
||Unless otherwise given an attribution, images and text on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.0 Generic licence.
If given an attribution or citation, any reuse of material must credit the original source under their terms.
|1900 and 1950 mapping is reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) licence.|