Paddington Fire Station
Paddington Fire Station (c.1900)
Credit: London Metropolitan Archives
Paddington Fire Station was situated at 492-498 Edgware Road.

The fire station opened in 1894 after the site was purchased by the London County Council Fire Brigade Committee. It replaced an earlier station built by the Metropolitan Fire Brigade.

It was used until 1969 when a new fire station was opened by the Greater London Council on the Harrow Road.

return to article